Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magdalene

blank QA

8 posts in this topic

I haven't even got QA, Have tried several clean installs.

 

MaxthonSnap20160722001129.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Magdalene said:

I haven't even got QA, Have tried several clean installs.

 

could be related to this : for some reason, sync does not  work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here; QA is blank, uumail does not load (only "spinny rings" forever), passkeeper content does not sync. Infobox does appear to sync however. I have tried two fresh installs; neither work. Disabling network firewall doesn't help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rudy Raab said:

Same here; QA is blank, uumail does not load (only "spinny rings" forever), passkeeper content does not sync. Infobox does appear to sync however. I have tried two fresh installs; neither work. Disabling network firewall doesn't help. 

foud this on chinese forum : 

Quote

After opening run type% appdata% Enter find maxthon3 - Public - after NewTab rename NewTab to any re-open the browser;) 

in other words : close maxthon,  rename the "public" folder in appadata, maxthon will recreate it next time you open it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What nonsense? On the home computer has QA and desktop computer(in my work) does not have anything !!! How is this possible?
Describe in detail - where and what to fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magdalene, please disable all extensions and have a try again.

please tell me the result. Thanks and looking forward to your reply, friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay. Already I solved the problem - it was easier to reinstall the browser. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2016 at 0:55 AM, -ody- said:

foud this on chinese forum : 

in other words : close maxthon,  rename the "public" folder in appadata, maxthon will recreate it next time you open it.

Renaming "NewTab" didn't help. But I eventually tried renaming the "Public" folder; MX5 didn't like that ("Browser data error. Please reinstall"), so I renamed it back. After that, everything works! QA is no longer blank for me, and uumail loads as well. And Passkeeper syncs too. All better, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites