All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. New with Problems

hello the version of MX5 you're running is missing, take a look in windows at event viewer. what changes done before MX crash, if any i don't have much time i guess someone else will reply and give a more suitable answer to your MX trouble
  3. Correct, in that folder is ALL the configuration, as well as passwd, bookmarks, notes, etc ... rename it better
  4. Tiles

Thank you for your response. So all my tiles would be on one page? I was hoping that like v4, I could have a number of pages with my favorite tiles. Right now I have 5 pages in v4.
  5. Maxthon backround services that you provided us in Extension API do not work anymore since Maxthon 5.3.8.x versions. There is a workaround for this annoying problem to force Maxthon Browser to run these extensions. So, every time I open the Maxthon Browser and then re-install them from *.mxaddon file.
  6. Mobile version and new outlook beta

Hi there, I tried to test but cannot confirm.
  7. Tiles

Hi there, Maxthon 5 still has quick access.
  8. It will delete some of the settings, other settings can be synced and won't be deleted. You can try to rename the folder, if it deletes some settings, you can restore it.
  9. If I do this, will it delete all of my settings?
  10. Yesterday
  11. Tiles

I really like the Maxthon v4 Tile Tabs / quick access, how do I get that look in MX5? Thank you.
  12. It's a CANARY version, so give it some time. I've already submitted some requests for more tab control, among other things.
  13. New with Problems

Hello and thanks for welcome i am new have Mx5 for long time but now last week mx5 chrashd and every time when i will startet he dont start chrashed again i have 5 new installtion mx5 but nothing i hope any can help me i have windows 10
  14. Mobile version and new outlook beta

Maxthon Mobile MX5 ver,5.2.3.3242 Device: Huawei P20 EMUI 9.0
  15. Mobile version and new outlook beta

Hi there, could you let me know the specific version and device info?
  16. Microsoft is activating to all users the new beta version of outlook mail site. With Maxthon mobile, on mobile site, the site is completely broken. If you open a mail you got just a blank page. Sidebar menu is not working. And many other problems, like extremely slowness.
  17. Please try to delete or rename the local data folder then restart the browser. To find the local data folder, you can press keyboard "Win+R", type "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", find the folder "Maxthon5".
  18. Can you double click tabs to close them? Can you drag and drop text to search/go to link, etc.? I need these default in a Browser like Maxthon and 360Chrome do, as well as some other little Settings that both have, how tabs are opened etc. UPDATE: Answered my own question. Edge Canary CANNOT do the above. (yet anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised if MS isn't smart enough to add those features, Chrome still wouldn't.)
  19. No, I do not have any extensions or add-ons installed.
  20. Last week
  21. released every night - hell we are lucky if we get one update a month - the 5.3.8 branch seems to have died - maybe all the programmers have gone back to school
  22. Try Microsoft Edge Canary (search for it) Can add Chrome extensions. It's wonderful.
  23. Thanks a lot!! That does the job!
  24. Did you install any extensions? Please try to disable them.
  25. Yes, I have a problem with the status bar disappearing about once a week.
  26. Hi there, in this thread, they have the status bar disappearing issue when switching language, you sure you have this issue?
  27. Can't stay connected

Hi there, if you install v5.3.8.xxx then install v5.2.7.xxxx, it will cause this issue. To fix this issue please press the keyboard "Win+R", run "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", find the folder "Maxthon5", rename the folder or delete it then restart the browser.
  28. Donka... Crap, now I remember why I couldn't come back to Maxthon. The one Extension I absolutely need is the Google Voice Extension. Ugh Mostly loving Maxthon now, but STILL can't come back. Crap, back to 360Chrome.
  1. Load more activity