History Synchronization

Hi,

Is there any way to sync entire History between different Mx7 (portables or portables and standalone)? Something like "backup and restore" or "copying some folders" way? 

Edited by pks01

2 hours ago, pks01 said:

Hi,

Is there any way to sync entire History between different Mx7 (portables or portables and standalone)? Somewhat like "backup and restore" or "copying some folders" way? 

Hi pks01, were you logged in to an account while using different version or all are under guest account?

3 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi pks01, you could try copying your user data over.

Hi BugSir009,

you mean the replacement of the entire contents of the "User Data" folder, don't you?

1 hour ago, pks01 said:

Hi BugSir009,

you mean the replacement of the entire contents of the "User Data" folder, don't you?

Hi pks01, yes. If you are okay to copy all the information over then you could just copy the user data over.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 10:34 AM, BugSir009 said:

If you are okay to copy all the information over then you could just copy the user data over.

Hi BugSir009,

seems it looks like a clue, thanks a lot!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 6:10 AM, pks01 said:

Hi,

Is there any way to sync entire History between different Mx7 (portables or portables and standalone)? Something like "backup and restore" or "copying some folders" way? 

I run a daily backup of the history file and keep the copies for a month. This is following some episodes where the history was disappearing due to corruption of some sort.

The path on my PC is \Maxthon7\MaxthonPortable\User Data\Profile1\History. I also save the file History-journal as well just in case it is needed. The zipped size together is less than 30MB