missing browsing history after restoring tab

1 hour ago, jinoman said:

Hi jinoman, thank you for sending the video. Do note that the history tabs will be restored in a new tab accordingly if you were to click on the restore button manually; which is why there is no 'back' button available. Which means if you were to click on restore again, the google page will appear in a new tab.

Oh you mean if I restore tab using main menu instead of quick buttons. I didn't know that. Still it is rather tricky. Do you know was it changed intentionally? Would it be possible to have it work with quick restore button as well like it used to be? In my opinion it was much functional before. 

On 10/6/2023 at 8:35 PM, jinoman said:

Oh you mean if I restore tab using main menu instead of quick buttons. I didn't know that. Still it is rather tricky. Do you know was it changed intentionally? Would it be possible to have it work with quick restore button as well like it used to be? In my opinion it was much functional before. 

Hi jinoman, this was changed quite a few version ago. Will put in your request for the development team's consideration.

Archived