MX5 browser problems since Tuesday 25th July

lewis89

Hi I wonder if you could help I am using MX5 browser it has been working fine until Tuesday evening. When I try and access Facebook it loads for a few seconds and then a new tab pops up I have tried uninstalling and reinstall but the same thing happens. I can go on any other website and it works fine but when I go on FB I get the same problem.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Lewis

8 hours ago, lewis89 said:

Hi I wonder if you could help I am using MX5 browser it has been working fine until Tuesday evening. When I try and access Facebook it loads for a few seconds and then a new tab pops up I have tried uninstalling and reinstall but the same thing happens. I can go on any other website and it works fine but when I go on FB I get the same problem.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Lewis

Hi lewis89, it is advisable that you update to the latest version V7.1.6.1000 and try again.

The computer I use at home is Windows Vista I have tried to download the latest version by it won`t accept this as the computer is 15 years old. Is there a reason why Facebook loads and after 5 seconds then opens a new tab? I have downloaded MX5 browser on my other computer Windows 7 but the same thing happens. Is there any other browsers that FB would work on?

Thanks

Lewis

35 minutes ago, lewis89 said:

The computer I use at home is Windows Vista I have tried to download the latest version by it won`t accept this as the computer is 15 years old. Is there a reason why Facebook loads and after 5 seconds then opens a new tab? I have downloaded MX5 browser on my other computer Windows 7 but the same thing happens. Is there any other browsers that FB would work on?

Thanks

Lewis

Hi lewis89, you could try downloading the latest version on your Windows 7 computer. Currently we still support Windows 7 :)

Archived