[PC] Example Translation - 7.0.2.2800

MaxthonJeff

Hi this is Jeff ( pay address: EeqIAS$mx ) . Hope you enjoy my translation. If you find any problem in my translation, feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks

Attached

fr.ini 7.0.2.2700

fr.ini 7.0.2.2800

• Thanks 1

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

• MaxthonJeff changed the title to [PC] Example Translation - 7.0.2.2800

Hi this is Refix2 . Hope you enjoy my translation. If you find any problem in my translation, feel free to reply to this thread.

Translation [PC] Poland translation for Maxthon 7.0.2.2800

Edited by Refix2

7 hours ago, Refix2 said:

Hi this is Refix2 . Hope you enjoy my translation. If you find any problem in my translation, feel free to reply to this thread.

Translation [PC] Poland translation for Maxthon 7.0.2.2800

pl.ini 573.53 kB · 0 downloads

Hi Refix2, it is advisable that you 'start a new topic' under the translation thread so it will be easier for you to upload future translation under your language topic. You may refer to the attached screenshot for the example of other users' contribution. Thank you :)

image.png

I know that I should create a new topic but the problem is that I couldn't create it in the "translate" section, this option was unavailable (grayed out) but you can move my post to this section, and I will post (edit) the next translations there.

2 hours ago, Refix2 said:

I know that I should create a new topic but the problem is that I couldn't create it in the "translate" section, this option was unavailable (grayed out) but you can move my post to this section, and I will post (edit) the next translations there.

Hi Refix2, sure I will move the post for you.

On 7/14/2023 at 4:18 PM, Refix2 said:

Now you will able to create a new post.

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️