×

Give a tip

Can't play WhatsApp videos in Maxthon new version.


Recommended Posts

Dear Maxthon executives;
I am using Maxthon Browser version V6.1.3.3100. My system is PC Window 10 Pro.
My problem is: Unable to play videos on WhatsApp web. You can see the photo of the relationship.
The same video plays on the mobile phone. This situation did not exist in the previous version. It's in the new version. It also plays on Google Chrome. So I think the problem is in Mathon, not PC.
Thank you and special thanks to you BugSir 006.

https://resimyukle.io/r/410Qn0NTEd 

maxthon.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Toros37 said:

Dear Maxthon executives;
I am using Maxthon Browser version V6.1.3.3100. My system is PC Window 10 Pro.
My problem is: Unable to play videos on WhatsApp web. You can see the photo of the relationship.
The same video plays on the mobile phone. This situation did not exist in the previous version. It's in the new version. It also plays on Google Chrome. So I think the problem is in Mathon, not PC.
Thank you and special thanks to you BugSir 006.

https://resimyukle.io/r/410Qn0NTEd 

maxthon.png

Hi Toros37, are you using any extension that could be interrupting with the video playback function? Perhaps you could try to disable all extensions and try again? You could also click on the lock icon at the address bar to view site information and check if there were any restrictions to the whatsapp web.

 

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BugSir009 Hello.
Thank you very much for your answer.
But unfortunately it didn't. Still can't play videos on WhatsApp.
1- I turned off all plugins. It didn't help.
2- Site information on the right of the address bar, all permissions are open, that is, permission is granted. No restrictions.
I noticed something new.
Maxthon also settings site information as seen in the picture.

However, the picture of whatsApp site settings in Google chrome is as follows. Maxthon and Chrome are distinctly different.
Chrome has 26 permissions while Maxthon has 7 permissions.
I'm guessing this is the fault of Maxthon.
 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 11:53 PM, Toros37 said:

BugSir009 Hello.
Thank you very much for your answer.
But unfortunately it didn't. Still can't play videos on WhatsApp.
1- I turned off all plugins. It didn't help.
2- Site information on the right of the address bar, all permissions are open, that is, permission is granted. No restrictions.
I noticed something new.
Maxthon also settings site information as seen in the picture.

Maxthon.png

However, the picture of whatsApp site settings in Google chrome is as follows. Maxthon and Chrome are distinctly different.
Chrome has 26 permissions while Maxthon has 7 permissions.
I'm guessing this is the fault of Maxthon.
 

Chrome1.png

Chrome2.png

Hi Toros37, I have sent you a PM. Kindly check and revert. Thanks!

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, I finally solved my problem dear Bigsir009:
The solution was very simple. The problem was in the settings. I tried the options one by one and restarted. Finally happened.
I am very happy. Thank you so much for guiding me. Your saying to install the portable version and try it gave me an idea. I did it and it worked. Now the videos are working.
Many thanks to you and the software developers.
 

Maxthon Yakala20220621161141.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:00 AM, Toros37 said:

Dear Maxthon executives;
I am using Maxthon Browser version V6.1.3.3100. My system is PC Window 10 Pro.
My problem is: Unable to play videos on Fm WhatsApp web. You can see the photo of the relationship.
The same video plays on the mobile phone. This situation did not exist in the previous version. It's in the new version. It also plays on Google Chrome. So I think the problem is in Mathon, not PC.
Thank you and special thanks to you BugSir 006.

https://resimyukle.io/r/410Qn0NTEd
 

maxthon.png

thank you for sharing. I did it your way. and it worked

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 8:25 PM, Toros37 said:

Yes, I finally solved my problem dear Bigsir009:
The solution was very simple. The problem was in the settings. I tried the options one by one and restarted. Finally happened.
I am very happy. Thank you so much for guiding me. Your saying to install the portable version and try it gave me an idea. I did it and it worked. Now the videos are working.
Many thanks to you and the software developers.

I followed your solution and it worked. Thank a lot for your sharing.

five nights at freddy's

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.