Is there a way to export my old setting & import to new version.

For these days, I've reported several bugs. After days of tests, I finally feel I find the core problem could be from my  the old Userdata folder. For a new verison, I can live with if I can backup/restore import previous bookmarks, quick access list, and extensions installed, Maxthon's setting, etc. and later restore/export to new vesrsion. There's already a way to import/export bookmark. For others, is there a way to backup/restore or import/export? 

4 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

For these days, I've reported several bugs. After days of tests, I finally feel I find the core problem could be from my  the old Userdata folder. For a new verison, I can live with if I can backup/restore import previous bookmarks, quick access list, and extensions installed, Maxthon's setting, etc. and later restore/export to new vesrsion. There's already a way to import/export bookmark. For others, is there a way to backup/restore or import/export? 

Hi scottchu.tw, it is best that you copy the whole User Data folder into the new version. You could try clearing cache for the browser if you encounter any problem.

Archived