Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Tabs on Bottom 4.0.6.1200

Tabs on Bottom - untested apart from seeing that they were there - just replace the ui.dat file with this one - backup your original file - any new version will over write - so will need to be installed again

ui.zip

post-2400682-1431510597778_thumb.png

thank you tony.

it might interest some people. I used to have tabs on bottom, but since we did no longer have the choice, I get used to have them on top...

sigmax.png

odyssee replied at 2013-4-19 13:33 back.gif

thank you tony.

it might interest some people. I used to have tabs on bottom, but since we did no lo ...

never liked them like that myself but somebody asked in the skin thread and i cannot post attachments or images in there

I've never liked tabs on the bottom either. I've tried to...I couldn't get used to it.

ONE program I AM used to having tabs at the bottom though, would be explorer++

leccezIOne replied at 2013-4-22 03:52 back.gif

Works perfect, how "tab on bottom" option in original UI ?

are you asking if its possible in original ui as downloaded - if so only if they add it - its an easy mod - one line of code to be moved but they would have to do that - if not you are stuck with modded ui.dat files

No development time. Just need a skin that supports it.

If you look in some of the older skin related threads, you might find one that is to your liking. Or just wait till real skins are back...

nogain replied at 2013-6-17 21:37 back.gif

This solution does not work anymore with 4.1.0.1600_Beta... Nobody can get us tab on bottom ??? Pl ...

works fine for me with original file as posted in post 1 but this is ui.dat from 1600 with tabs at bottom in case its different

ui.7z