MX UI issues... let's make a list!

7twenty

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bug from MX 5.2.7.400 (sometimes manifested in earlier MX5) and to the current 5.3.8.300: If the MX5 is maximized on startup, it is not always possible to display the Win 8.1/10/Srv2012R2 taskbar, moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen. To switch between applications, or click the button in the taskbar, you have to minimize or resize the browser window. At the same time, the MX5 icon in the taskbar does not look pressed (although I launch the browser by clicking on this icon). There is no definite consistency in this event. Now I have restarted the MX5, and everything has become OK. That is, it looks as though MX5 sometimes launches its window in the form of "Dialog Window + Monopole Window", speaking in programmer jargon.

On 2/23/2019 at 5:26 AM, MIKEB2ru said:

The bug from MX 5.2.7.400 (sometimes manifested in earlier MX5) and to the current 5.3.8.300: If the MX5 is maximized on startup, it is not always possible to display the Win 8.1/10/Srv2012R2 taskbar, moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen. To switch between applications, or click the button in the taskbar, you have to minimize or resize the browser window. At the same time, the MX5 icon in the taskbar does not look pressed (although I launch the browser by clicking on this icon). There is no definite consistency in this event. Now I have restarted the MX5, and everything has become OK. That is, it looks as though MX5 sometimes launches its window in the form of "Dialog Window + Monopole Window", speaking in programmer jargon.

This is a known bug, but it's hard to reproduce.

• 9 months later...

Archived