Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CorbanWolf

[v5.1.2.1000] Bug with scroll-click and version identification

1. In new tab after scroll clicking on quick page the new page is being opened 2 times.

2. Maxthon identifies itself as v5.1.1.1000 in apps like "file hippo" or "software informer"

1.jpg

2.PNG

1 hour ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

About #1 , confirmed. 
It opens the same tab twice, if middle clicking a speed dial item.

Can't confirm. Middle click on any dial opens only one new tab. Clean install of M5.1.2.1000.

Can't re-produce here. Perhaps it is caused by lagging occurred on website. Is it appear every time or randomly? 

It would be helpful if you can take a video of this issue.

BugSir006

It happens every time in new tab.

There you go. My mouse hasnt been captured, lel. Anyway, first, I click on google with left click. The rest clicks are middle clicks (scroll click or whatever it is called)

bug.gif

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Can't re-produce here. Perhaps it is caused by lagging occurred on website. Is it appear every time or randomly? 

It would be helpful if you can take a video of this issue.

To me it occurs no matter which one I choose.

16 hours ago, CorbanWolf said:

BugSir006

It happens every time in new tab.

There you go. My mouse hasnt been captured, lel. Anyway, first, I click on google with left click. The rest clicks are middle clicks (scroll click or whatever it is called)

I got you this time:wink: the middle click on mouse. Now I am same situation with you when open the new tab.. I am sending this to our develop-team to check. Please wait in patient