Open multiple links in new tab

oturkmen

No. Last version that had that was MX2 and has never came back.

The closest you will get is ctrl+shift+left click (or some combination to that effect) on the image links to open them in a new tab.

There was a user who created a bookmarklet that would do what you want. I packed it into an extension as well, but ABP blocks any links opened. And for me at least, turning off ABP is more annoying than not having the super drag'n'drop function.

56 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

may I ask what is the name of this function exactly?

Was always known as "Super drag 'n' drop" to my knowledge.

Much of the same features where kept in MX3, except the ability to highlight a selection, drag and open multiple links in that selection.

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, 7twenty said:

So figured out what was going on.

Have created an extension that allows you to open multiple links in a selection. Only downside is that you need to click the the extension button rather than doing a standard drag and drop.

Open Multiple Links.mxaddon

Thx for the addon Rob, have you uploaded the addon to the extension center?

On 22/2/2017 at 5:22 PM, BugSir006 said:

Cool! I've asked our staff approve the applications.

I thought new/updated extensions were being checked/approved every Wednesday? I've got two updates that were uploaded on last Sunday and nothing has happened?

6 hours ago, 7twenty said:

I thought new/updated extensions were being checked/approved every Wednesday? I've got two updates that were uploaded on last Sunday and nothing has happened?

Done! I reconfirmed with my colleague, it's every Monday :titter:

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Buggered if I know.

Uploaded an update on Sunday. Nothing happened on Monday... So thought I'd wait till Wednesday (just in case that was actually right)... Now that and Thursday has come and gone... So Friday?

@BugSir006 @BugMiss006

Hi Rob, sorry for the delay in approving. 

The extension checking system was in the charge of our colleague, including extensions from both Chinese users and international, so previously we could only remind him when there were complaint about delaying.

But today, after so many feedback from you guys, we have managed to get the approval permission for extension center, so in future, we will approve extensions from international users seperately, to make sure that there will be no such kind of delay.

Hope it's a good news for you, and we are also expecting more and more high quality extensions from you guys in future. Never too many for us!:D

Jelly

Archived