Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yona-tyt

Mx-v5.0.1.1700 Crash Report

Recommended Posts

Are you running on Linux using WINE?

I'd guess there's probably something there that is the cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Are you running on Linux using WINE?

I'd guess there's probably something there that is the cause.

Yes, he runs the MX using Wine-1.9.20 (Staging) Linux 4.8.4-200.fc24.i686+PAE

But makes me wonder this line:

","commandinfo":""C:\Program Files\Maxthon5\Bin\Maxthon.exe"","sv":"5.1.2600.Service Pack
3
","crashtime":1479374898,"m":"Maxthon","n":"KERNEL32.dll","stack":"1=0001:0002EA3E C:\windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll_5.1.2600.2180

Really Wine is based on the old Windows XP 5.1 SP3?

Further part:

2=0001:00077F00 C:\windows\system32\msvcr120.dll_
3=0001:00003F75 C:\windows\system32\msvcr120.dll_
4=0001:0000940A C:\Program Files\Maxthon5\Modules\MxWarn\MxWarn.dll_0.0.0.3
5=0001:0005E278 C:\windows\system32\msvcp120.dll_
6=0001:0007E34C C:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll_5.1.2600.2180
7=0001:000818DB C:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll_5.1.2600.2180
8=0001:0007E32A C:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll_5.1.2600.2180
9=0001:0008A1F9 C:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll_5.1.2600.2180
10=0000:00000000 _
"}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2016 at 6:57 PM, Ivanjo said:

Can you speed up the opening website?.I use win 10, 64 bit. and the website is so slow open.

Hi Icanjo,

Which website do you refer to? Or do you mean every site? Have you try to open the site with other browser?

On 11/19/2016 at 5:44 PM, Galileusz said:

Yes, he runs the MX using Wine-1.9.20 (Staging) Linux 4.8.4-200.fc24.i686+PAE

But makes me wonder this line:

","commandinfo":""C:\Program Files\Maxthon5\Bin\Maxthon.exe"","sv":"5.1.2600.Service Pack
3
","crashtime":1479374898,"m":"Maxthon","n":"KERNEL32.dll","stack":"1=0001:0002EA3E C:\windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll_5.1.2600.2180

Really Wine is based on the old Windows XP 5.1 SP3?

Hi Mr.G,

Is this information extracted from his crash data? And what is the root of the crash do you think?

These strings are greek to me, thank god you read them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Is this information extracted from his crash data? And what is the root of the crash do you think?

These strings are greek to me, thank god you read them.

Yes, the data comes from files crash.dmp and info.txt. I don't have Wine, so nothing more I can say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi BugSir006. Yes I mean most site. Yes I try to open the same site with MS Edge and MS Edge open every site like lightning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ivanjo said:

Hi BugSir006. Yes I mean most site. Yes I try to open the same site with MS Edge and MS Edge open every site like lightning.

Hi Ivanjo, we are continuing to optimize Maxthon's startup speed and opening speed, it's a long-term project and always can be better. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi yona-tyt, 

How's your holiday?

Have you tried our latest release? version 5.0.2.1000

It's more stable and fast than versions before. The crash rate is declining on this version.

If crash still happens on your side, could you pay attention to what are the steps/operations you did before its crash, and the specific crash page is also valuable information for us to look into the problem. Thanks in advance!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites