Creating web browser now... 0% forever!


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, CristianJuridico said:

Help.
"Creating web browser now..." 0% forever!

I can not create it using the default settings.

create.png

how did you get this ? some more details would be helpful, I've never seen this before :wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -ody- said:

how did you get this ? some more details would be helpful, I've never seen this before :wacko:

Looks like the skin maker for android, haven't seen that in a long time, nor do I think it works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CristianJuridico said:

I do not have many details to pass.
Setting the simplest way, using data standards, it does not work! Not simply out of 0%. Already tested in INternet Explor, Firefox, Chrome ... other PC ... Windows 8.1, WIndows 10 .... does not work!

but what exactly are you trying to do please ? are you trying to run a particular program ? and which one ?

is maxthon installed on your system, and which version ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, -ody- said:

but what exactly are you trying to do please ? are you trying to run a particular program ? and which one ?

is maxthon installed on your system, and which version ?

 
 
Thanks for trying to help me .

I'm trying to use this link :

http://custom.maxthon.com/

to create my custom browser for a group of friends.
Never leaves the 0 %

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CristianJuridico said:
 
 

Thanks for trying to help me .

I'm trying to use this link :

http://custom.maxthon.com/

to create my custom browser for a group of friends.
Never leaves the 0 %

 

I was not aware of this site :wacko:.. and it does not work here either...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.