Problem with Facebook/YouTube videos

Ryuukuza

Hello, i have a problem with Facebook and YouTube videos, they just lag A LOT, expecially the audio. It can't be a connection problem, mainly beacuse they both work fine on Chrome. I followed the instructions in your guide to install the latest version of Flash Player for Maxthon, so i assume that it's not related to that. I tried to disable adblock, but nothing changes. Please, help me, it just makes this browser IMPOSSIBLE to use to me.

6 hours ago, Ryuukuza said:

Hello, i have a problem with Facebook and YouTube videos, they just lag A LOT, expecially the audio. It can't be a connection problem, mainly beacuse they both work fine on Chrome. I followed the instructions in your guide to install the latest version of Flash Player for Maxthon, so i assume that it's not related to that. I tried to disable adblock, but nothing changes. Please, help me, it just makes this browser IMPOSSIBLE to use to me.

Hi there.

Could you tell us which exactly Maxthon version do you use?

8 hours ago, Ryuukuza said:

Did you installed any particular extensions on your browser?

You may temporarily try the portable version of the latest release http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18562-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902800-beta-released/ 

Sorry if i reply so late, i was on vacation. I use Maxthon Cloud Browser v.4.4.8.1000. I installed a couple extensions but i instantly uninstalled them when i noticed this problem. And to conclude, for some reason i can't istall the portable version. It shows me this error, but this may be my fault.

Immagine.png

2 hours ago, Ryuukuza said:

Sorry if i reply so late, i was on vacation. I use Maxthon Cloud Browser v.4.4.8.1000. I installed a couple extensions but i instantly uninstalled them when i noticed this problem. And to conclude, for some reason i can't istall the portable version. It shows me this error, but this may be my fault.

Immagine.png

It needs to be unzipped.

Archived