Passport not showing bookmarks

kojak

I set up Maxthon Passport Saturday. I opened the site, clicked on Passport, entered username and password. It opened to show bookmarks.

Did the same exact thing on Sunday. Took me about three tries to get to see bookmarks. It would show me a page that indicated there were no bookmarks. As mentioned, I tried a couple of more times and it finally displayed.

Today, no matter how many times I entered UN and PW, the page displayed (attached) with no bookmarks.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2015-09-28 at 7.56.44 PM.png

Just tried minutes after you, and although it is slower than death, it did eventually load with all my favorites.

It could be a server issue, what version of Maxthon, OS and perhaps where re you trying to access from?

Hmmmm, if I disable adblock plus I get the same results as you. Try enabling ABP from the main menu.

Well, that's not it, it eventually loaded, but after a few minutes. Must be a server issue, I'm sure the devs will get right on it.

Hi guys,

Do you still experience this problem? I just tried to access my online favorites page and it worked fine, favorites are displaying without any problem.

Please try again and let me know if everything is ok.

Just tried to log on this morning. The bookmarks were there. Whatever magic you all performed, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted recently that my Chromebook was not showing, my Maxthon bookmarks. That was fixed! 

However when I open Maxthon Passport in my tablet the bookmark s do not appear.  Sorry, I don't know how to leave this area, take a screen shot and get back here to post it. Can you find my previous post to view the screenshot? 

I am using a Galaxy 5 tablet 

I posted recently that my Chromebook was not showing, my Maxthon bookmarks. That was fixed! 

However when I open Maxthon Passport in my tablet the bookmark s do not appear.  Sorry, I don't know how to leave this area, take a screen shot and get back here to post it. Can you find my previous post to view the screenshot? 

I am using a Galaxy 5 tablet 

Merged with old topic

Archived