hindi fonts

i think it has problem with windows 10, because i recently installed maxthon cloud browser but i can't see hindi font related website only it shows square box.only english font is visible no more other.....please fix this problem.i like the feature of maxthon but i cant use this browser becoz of it....any body wanna help me here?

i think it has problem with windows 10, because i recently installed maxthon cloud browser but i can't see hindi font related website only it shows square box.only english font is visible no more other.....please fix this problem.i like the feature of maxthon but i cant use this browser becoz of it....any body wanna help me here?

Can you provide us a link to a page please?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

It works in other browsers?

You might try reinstalling Hindi font from M$???

I split the topic and moved it here ! thank you for your understanding

sigmax2.png

Hello, I am also facing the same problem with Korean font ever since upgrading to Windows 10. Previously it was working fine but now it just display empty boxes. I'm able to display those fonts in Chrome and Edge. 

sample site: www.naver.com

The post has been moved but i can't see the link. Please resend, thanks. 

Nope, just US English, with Default Font and Default Encoding (UTF-8)

Hmmm, means there's more to it than just that then.

it looks like it's a confirmed bug http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/17313-maxthon-is-unable-to-show-fonts-properly-other-than-english/.. although why it works here and not there may be something to consider...

As above, there's obviously something else at play, possibly not Maxthon related as to why it's happening. Question is what??

As above, there's obviously something else at play, possibly not Maxthon related as to why it's happening. Question is what??

The only other thing I can think of is Windows 10, but you are also on Windows 10, correct?  Maybe I have additional language packs installed that others don't?  Nope, that's not the case either.  Got me. :twisted:

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

the link below works fine here : 

But this one shows squares :

Hi, We are facing some issue on other than english language website. I opened some hindi website and it shown square in place of hindi fonts. Pls fix this asap. here is the sample website:

sigmax2.png

Archived