Colored Tabs skin

Vivena

Any chance of having a color fav folder option? and maybe even a color tab option? Id love that, it help to see folders and tabs quicker  :)

Or does anyone know of a plugin or addon for this? I couldn't find one.

Edited by Vivena
  • Like 3

Any chance of having a color fav folder option? and maybe even a color tab option? Id love that, it help to see folders and tabs quicker  :)

Or does anyone know of a plugin or addon for this? I couldn't find one.

The color of the Folders for Favorites is controlled by Windows, you can try to change it that way, but I've played around with it before and it works in other browsers, but not in Maxthon.

As far as colored Tabs.  I use a skin that was created for me.  Here's a screen shot and if you want it, I can upload it for you.

post-3815-0-01979800-1434223852_thumb.pn

• Like 5

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

The color of the Folders for Favorites is controlled by Windows, you can try to change it that way, but I've played around with it before and it works in other browsers, but not in Maxthon.

As far as colored Tabs.  I use a skin that was created for me.  Here's a screen shot and if you want it, I can upload it for you.

attachicon.gifTabs.png

Shame i am so used to colorful tabs in Firefox that i really miss that now.

OHHHH yes please, would love it :-)

Hmmm so to color the drop down tabs in the fav bar it would have to be done by a skin?

Edited by Vivena
  • Like 1

Shame i am so used to colorful tabs in Firefox that i really miss that now.

OHHHH yes please, would love it :-)

Hmmm so to color the drop down tabs in the fav bar it would have to be done by a skin?

I don't know if the drop down tabs in the Fav. Bar can be colored by a skin or not.  We would have to ask someone who makes skins to answer that.  Anyway, here is the skin I mentioned.  Hope you like it.

Colored Tabs.mxskin

Just click on it and when it asks if you want to use this skin, just click on Yes.

• Like 3

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I don't know if the drop down tabs in the Fav. Bar can be colored by a skin or not.  We would have to ask someone who makes skins to answer that.  Anyway, here is the skin I mentioned.  Hope you like it.

attachicon.gifColored Tabs.mxskin

Just click on it and when it asks if you want to use this skin, just click on Yes.

Thank you so much :-)

• Like 1

I try'ed to Download this Colored Tabs.mxskin (=1Kb)  post-3815-0-01979800-1434223852_thumb.pn

But i only get Default skin out of this, no colors in any tabs... Is something missing, or a setting that must be done.??

(if i use the Chinese Paper Skin (but this is closed between 1:00 and 7:00 in china) there is color tabs.?? Like the color Tabs, but not the rest of it)

Best Regards Ohke

P.S. Test of my skin post-327978-0-49506300-1435430421.png Ohke Mx Skin.mxskin

Edited by ~Ohke
  • Like 1

I try'ed to Download this Colored Tabs.mxskin (=1Kb)  post-3815-0-01979800-1434223852_thumb.pn

But i only get Default skin out of this, no colors in any tabs... Is something missing, or a setting that must be done.??

(if i use the Chinese Paper Skin (but this is closed between 1:00 and 7:00 in china) there is color tabs.?? Like the color Tabs, but not the rest of it)

Best Regards Ohke

P.S. Test of my skin attachicon.gifOhke Mx Skin.png attachicon.gifOhke Mx Skin.mxskin

Download it from here:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/0d21ydrh2p4faei

• Like 2

@ > THANKS No.1MaxthonFan  :top: it's working perfect, i just have to remember where the things are, in this new Skin, have never used this kind of skin before. :)

Do like the where the settings are now, up in the left corner, now don't have to move the mouse so mush, very handy with the Tool Box in bottom also. Have turned of Side Bar to = Perfect... 

Best Regards Ohke

@ > THANKS No.1MaxthonFan  :top: it's working perfect, i just have to remember where the things are, in this new Skin, have never used this kind of skin before. :)

Do like the where the settings are now, up in the left corner, now don't have to move the mouse so mush, very handy with the Tool Box in bottom also. Have turned of Side Bar to = Perfect... 

Best Regards Ohke

The thanks go to Wilser, as he created this one for me.  He had made the original one and the tabs were on top and I asked him if he would please make me a version with the tabs under the Favorites Bar.  He is a genius at creating skins.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...