Browser Issue

Why does it matter how many processes it uses? Do you watch the process list while watching a youtube video or reading a site? So long as the browser does what it's supposed to do I don't see how that is a major concern.

Please enlighten me?

As for as it slowing you internet speed due to connections being opened? Can you elaborate on what/how much bandwidth it's using on starting? Doesn't make sense for it to be downloading anything more than some QA updates or similar - a few KB at best.

Dawinner replied at 2015-4-1 02:45

It a privacy concern when it make connection to other company without my permission.How to disable ...

Do you know how many extra sites are connected to when doing almost anything else on the net? If you did you'd probably not be online. I don't think this is of a concern.

The only thing I can offer is finding out what sites are connected to and block them using your firewall or similar. Or don't use Maxthon.

7twenty replied at 2015-3-31 14:46

Do you know how many extra sites are connected to when doing almost anything else on the net? If y ...

Yes I know, I use blocker for these sites. But how I block when maxthon make it and I am not on any website? Will you find for me and help me block with the firewall?

Dawinner replied at 2015-4-2 20:54

how to i access that it all written in spanish

just click you avatar left of the window : you have the same in english. By the way it's french not spanish

by the way wich version of maxthon do you use ? I see firefox, palemoon, maxthon 3.3 ? or are you playing with the user agent string ?

post-410855-14315124691061_thumb.png

post-410855-14315124692137_thumb.png

sigmax2.png

• 1 month later...