How do I clear the Download list for videos?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your responses, fellows. The reason I'm so late is because I don't get email notifications of my Maxthon forum threads. Can you tell me how to fix that? I always configure for email notification whenever I see the opportunity.Are you using resources sniffer?I assume that means the Maxthon Download/Pop-up box that appears above the video? Yes.

What happens when you try to download?

This time when I experienced the hindering greying out I was able to get rid of it when I refreshed the page. I found that with a particular YouTube video of 2:49 length, that every time I downloaded it using Maxthon's function, it only recorded 20 seconds and no visual. I had to use saveto.net. I tried another YT video and it likewise recorded a small chunk but never saved to my hard drive. Downloads twice shows "removed" for it

I used Clear download history under Clear browsing data. That didn't clear away the backlog of video downloads and attempts.

You may run a clean install of the latest version http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-13299-1-1.html to see if everything works fine.

I will try that when I end this session.A much better option is to use the Youtube Centre extension.Looks promising. I'm installing it.

I don't get email notifications of my Maxthon forum threads. Can you tell me how to fix that?Not a feature of the forum unfortunately.

I assume that means the Maxthon Download/Pop-up box that appears above the video? Yes.Yes. That's part of it.

it only recorded 20 seconds and no visual.It's due to the way Youtube streams videos. As stated above, MX downloader isn't able to find the complete file, it only downloads what it being streamed, which is small pieces. I think there is a way around it but you need to enable Youtube Centre, so you may as well the download link option that it offers.

To remove previous downloads in the listing, just click the clear completed button in the downloader window. If they're marked red because of an error you need to click the X in the top right which will pop up dialog asking if you want to delete the file as well.

vzc8qu.png