Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toros37

unable to post

7 posts in this topic

This page gives warnings when I want to write like the picture.

He says loading but does not open and hardly any space to writetext.

I am writing this message chrome.
 

resim.thumb.png.ab65e1cc740bd66a2657db359b584c3a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toros37 said:

This page gives warnings when I want to write like the picture.

He says loading but does not open and hardly any space to writetext.

I am writing this message chrome.
 

 

your screen capture is very tiny anyway I believe I understand your issue. try to set your user agent to default, and it should work again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry I'm sending the picture again
I can not write topicl form below as you see in the picture below.
These areas have very little space to leave written.
So I do not write to the forum.
I am sending this letter to you with Google Chrome.
My System Windows 10
Maxthon 4.4.8.2000. Java are installed.
I do not understand what is the problem.
Thank you

 

priny.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Toros37 said:

I'm sorry I'm sending the picture again
I can not write topicl form below as you see in the picture below.
These areas have very little space to leave written.
So I do not write to the forum.
I am sending this letter to you with Google Chrome.
My System Windows 10
Maxthon 4.4.8.2000. Java are installed.
I do not understand what is the problem.
Thank you

 

Read carefully what Ody wrote in previous post :

Quote

try to set your user agent to default, and it should work again.

Disable/ uncheck your custom UA in Maxthon settings under Advanced tab.

Notatka20160503002036.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, correct. Thank you very much. magg and bugmiss006

I do not understand what this line in Settings somehow it works.
I used to enter the WhatsUp was using
Thanks again magg and bugmiss006 You have a good thing

Now that Maxthon can write to the forum.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Toros37 said:

Yes, correct. Thank you very much. magg and bugmiss006

I do not understand what this line in Settings somehow it works.
I used to enter the WhatsUp was using
Thanks again magg and bugmiss006 You have a good thing

Now that Maxthon can write to the forum.

for further explanation, you may want to read this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_agent

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites