Passwords got deleted from passkeeper cloud, only exist locally on 1 PC

All my passwords got deleted from cloud after I used Maxthon on iOS. I tried to install it on new PC (and tried to install different 7.1.7 subversions of Maxthon) and I get all the bookmarks, but not any passwords from passkeeper.

I still have them all locally on 1 PC. When I click on Sync on that PC it saying synced successfully, but if I try to sync from other PC passkeeper is still empty, also it saying :

image.png.5cf4694b3644076ad955f19b33ec6f21.png

Please help, how do I force passwords from that PC to sync back to cloud, or maybe something got bugged on my account after using Maxthon iOS version, if yes, if someone can fix it.

On 1/13/2024 at 11:39 PM, MrChat said:

All my passwords got deleted from cloud after I used Maxthon on iOS. I tried to install it on new PC (and tried to install different 7.1.7 subversions of Maxthon) and I get all the bookmarks, but not any passwords from passkeeper.

I still have them all locally on 1 PC. When I click on Sync on that PC it saying synced successfully, but if I try to sync from other PC passkeeper is still empty, also it saying :

image.png.5cf4694b3644076ad955f19b33ec6f21.png

Please help, how do I force passwords from that PC to sync back to cloud, or maybe something got bugged on my account after using Maxthon iOS version, if yes, if someone can fix it.

Hi MrChat, have you tried restoring passwords from local under settings?

Archived