Account Information not loading

Thank you.

I see a left menu now.

Dashboard is a blank page.
Basic shows a preloader (see image)
Security shows a preloader
Devices shows a page, but no data (Devices, Last login time, Actions... all empty)
Assets shows a page but again, no data.

image.thumb.jpeg.d52c10b99a19830c6f1f24228950d21c.jpeg

7 minutes ago, TheWhippinpost said:

Thank you.

I see a left menu now.

Dashboard is a blank page.
Basic shows a preloader (see image)
Security shows a preloader
Devices shows a page, but no data (Devices, Last login time, Actions... all empty)
Assets shows a page but again, no data.

image.thumb.jpeg.d52c10b99a19830c6f1f24228950d21c.jpeg

Hi TheWhippinpost, do you have any extensions in place? Perhaps you could disable all extensions and try again?

I've just disabled AdBlock and Google Translate. Disabling AdBlock appeared to allow Dashboard to render, although only briefly. Everything else is the same as above.

Here is a video in which I force-refresh the page.

Added: I just re-enabled AdBlock and the same behaviour as depicted in the video occurred - so, on or off, it doesn't seem to impact it.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:58 PM, TheWhippinpost said:

I've just disabled AdBlock and Google Translate. Disabling AdBlock appeared to allow Dashboard to render, although only briefly. Everything else is the same as above.

Here is a video in which I force-refresh the page.

Added: I just re-enabled AdBlock and the same behaviour as depicted in the video occurred - so, on or off, it doesn't seem to impact it.

Hi TheWhippinpost, I have forwarded your video to the development team and we tried to test it out but could not reproduce same error message appearing. Could you try to clear cache and cookies and try again?

Just tried that, now I can't log-in when prompted at the page, even though it "welcomes" me back.

Error: getUserInfo failed: my email address

Yes, I clicked the Cloudfare check.

Image below.

Note: if I deliberately use an inorrect password, I am told I have; this is a different error.

image.png.7febb9fb29ccd4c8ec001253f33563d8.png

On 1/5/2024 at 7:44 PM, TheWhippinpost said:

Just tried that, now I can't log-in when prompted at the page, even though it "welcomes" me back.

Error: getUserInfo failed: my email address

Yes, I clicked the Cloudfare check.

Image below.

Note: if I deliberately use an inorrect password, I am told I have; this is a different error.

image.png.7febb9fb29ccd4c8ec001253f33563d8.png

Hi TheWhippinpost, could you provide me with your account email? I will get the development team to do a further check for you.

Archived