Deleting passwords after the update from mx5 to mx6

RezaD

Hello guys, today the browser asked me to update to the latest version and when I finished doing it and entering my account, I saw that passkeeper was completely empty. I tried to import the data from the MX5 server but it didn't work. what to do, and I really need to recover my passwords.
in the passkeeper I cannot find last backup

On 2/11/2023 at 3:38 AM, RezaD said:

Hello guys, today the browser asked me to update to the latest version and when I finished doing it and entering my account, I saw that passkeeper was completely empty. I tried to import the data from the MX5 server but it didn't work. what to do, and I really need to recover my passwords.
in the passkeeper I cannot find last backup

Hi RezaD, could you try restoring passwords from local? Go to Settings > General > Account Information > Restore from local > Passwords 

You should be able to restore passwords through the MagicFill folder.

image.png

Regarding the procedure above. If one have to restore all the three (Bookmarks & Passwords & QuickAccess) he must run the import procedure 3 times? Could you make this procedure smoother?... like with check boxes instead of radio buttons, and select whatever user want to restore from local? It's seems to be more practical.Thanks!

image.png.172d9080fc0fef00994f0818af71e2d3.png

4 hours ago, Massor said:

Regarding the procedure above. If one have to restore all the three (Bookmarks & Passwords & QuickAccess) he must run the import procedure 3 times? Could you make this procedure smoother?... like with check boxes instead of radio buttons, and select whatever user want to restore from local? It's seems to be more practical.Thanks!

image.png.172d9080fc0fef00994f0818af71e2d3.png

Hi Massor, request recorded.

Archived