×

Give a tip

Manual backup of MAGIC FILL and SETTINGS


Recommended Posts

I don't want to use synchronization because it is not selective, I would like to know which files or folders I need to backup to keep magic fill passwords and general browser settings. Thanks
 

Maxthon 6.1.2.2700

Edited by nogain
added Maxthon version
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, nogain said:

I don't want to use synchronization because it is not selective, I would like to know which files or folders I need to backup to keep magic fill passwords and general browser settings. Thanks
 

Maxthon 6.1.2.2700

Hi nogain, you could backup the User Data folder for the password and settings.

 

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi nogain, you could backup the User Data folder for the password and settings.

 

Thanks, I had imagined it, while for the Magic Fill passwords only, the files of which these folders should I take?

magic_fill.png

Edited by nogain
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, nogain said:

 

Thanks, I had imagined it, while for the Magic Fill passwords only, the files of which these folders should I take?

magic_fill.png

Hi nogain, you could use our cloud backup in uu.me. Just sign in to uu.me and go under Passkeeper.

 

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi nogain, you could use our cloud backup in uu.me. Just sign in to uu.me and go under Passkeeper.

 

Hi BugSir009, I could but I would also like to know how to do it manually as I did with Maxthon 5.  There, I synchronized everything except the passwords that I managed manually with the file

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, nogain said:

 

Hi BugSir009, I could but I would also like to know how to do it manually as I did with Maxthon 5.  There, I synchronized everything except the passwords that I managed manually with the file

Hi nogain, it seems that there were a few accounts in the screenshot you sent to us. It would be best if you were to backup all the folders.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi nogain, it seems that there were a few accounts in the screenshot you sent to us. It would be best if you were to backup all the folders.

Ok BugSir009, thank you for support.   I hope selective syncing is introduced someday.

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share