×

Give a tip

MX6 problem: 1.snapscreen 2. fb problem. 3. I hate pulldown menu.


Recommended Posts

1.

Now => Click snap screen button, select snap region from pulldow menu, and need to wait for 0.5-2 seconds, then we can snap screen. => Uneasy to use.

Before => We can set default behavior =>Click snap screen button =>no need to wait => snap region. Vey convenient.

Today, when I snap region, whole screren turns to white and hang. After refreshing to back normal mode, only a region can be scrolled.=>  BUG!

2. When I browse some fb group, it will shows a grey screen cover up the display area, I have to click again to let the grey screen disappeared. This has happened several times.

3. To zoom-in & out, I have to bring up pulldown menu (mouse+hotkey popup dialog is uneasy to use). Where are out status bar? I want status bar? The mute icon is also gone? 

I just feel more new version of Maxthon, more unfriendly UI. Sigh!

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

Today, when I snap region, whole screren turns to white and hang. After refreshing to back normal mode, only a region can be scrolled.=>  BUG!

Hi scottchu.tw, may I know version are you using?

 

11 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

To zoom-in & out, I have to bring up pulldown menu (mouse+hotkey popup dialog is uneasy to use). Where are out status bar? I want status bar? The mute icon is also gone? 

For zooming in and out, you could press "Ctrl" and navigate with your mouse. Mute icon is available at the tab itself. Alternatively, you could right click on the tab and select Mute Site.

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm using 6.1.2.1600 when I report these issues. For the fb problem, I've updated to 6.1.2.1800 but it still exist. I attach a screen shot. you see that grey screen covers above the normal fb page.

For zooming in and out, you could press "Ctrl" and navigate with your mouse. Mute icon is available at the tab itself. Alternatively, you could right click on the tab and select Mute Site. => I know this. However, in old version, I can see what zoom factor I have currently without doing any zoom action. Now, you have to change zoom factor first then you can see the zoom dialog, that's inconvenient.

BTW, something when I do snap screen, it will hang. I don't know why. but it doesn't happen always, anyway. I can live with it for now.

(6) 桌遊跳蚤市場 _ Facebook_20217455526.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I'm using 6.1.2.1600 when I report these issues. For the fb problem, I've updated to 6.1.2.1800 but it still exist. I attach a screen shot. you see that grey screen covers above the normal fb page.

Hi scottchu.tw, I did a testing on facebook site and realised the grey area will appear when facebook is prompting to show notifications. The prompting is usually by default until you have selected "allow" or "block"

 

20 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I know this. However, in old version, I can see what zoom factor I have currently without doing any zoom action. Now, you have to change zoom factor first then you can see the zoom dialog, that's inconvenient.

We have added in status bar in the latest 1800 version. You may select to show status bar at the top right icon

 

image.png

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks! I find them. For the fb problem I think it should blame fb. Recently, I find there're a lot of bugs whenever fb modify their program, e.g. when I use phonetic input method to type in Chinese, it will repeat the first phonetic. I have to type a blank first. This has been confirmed by many users. BTW, the status bar is white background, how can I change its color? Is there still a 'skin' feature reserved in MX6?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, scottchu.tw said:

Thanks! I find them. For the fb problem I think it should blame fb. Recently, I find there're a lot of bugs whenever fb modify their program, e.g. when I use phonetic input method to type in Chinese, it will repeat the first phonetic. I have to type a blank first. This has been confirmed by many users. BTW, the status bar is white background, how can I change its color? Is there still a 'skin' feature reserved in MX6?

Hi scottchu.tw, the status bar follows the theme/wallpaper selected for your browser background. You could change the theme to those provided in the web store.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share