Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

standard skin with a few extra buttons

as the title - only added to main skin and any update would overwrite it - unpack the file and overwrite the ui.dat file in maxthon/bin dir

gone.zip

Your file is bigger than original (+ 700 ko)! It's normal (that appears a lot)?:(

WhiteBear replied at 2013-6-10 16:37 back.gif

Your file is bigger than original (+ 700 ko)! It's normal (that appears a lot)?

it is normal - they use a different packer i think - still works but give a larger file size

Hi tony!

Thanks for this.

Can you tell me, how make something like that?

For example, I want to move adhunter button to the toolbar...

Where in ui.dat this code?

Tracktor replied at 2013-6-11 08:22 back.gif

Hi tony!

Thanks for this.

Can you tell me, how make something like that?

skins are in the ui.dat - 2 dirs control most of them - main and main.solid - but there are others that can have effect

you need to unpack ui.dat and look in there - from there it depends on your own ability to understand the code - i always say i am not a programmer - its all trial and error for me - some is easy - other stuff - well i have to give up on

the add hunter button can be moved but its in the address bar now - once its activated it shows - if you add an adhunter rule to your home page it will be there - a simple workaround but it would work

MX3 had a different skin system - the core was still in ui.dat but that did not need to be touched to add your own skin - was much easier - it is said the system is coming back - hopefully it is - if so custom skins will be much easier

Love the extra buttons, but I'd rather have the info back in the status bar as my address box is now all squished up into about 2" :D

I'm going to have to learn how to do this myself!

Dev CZ replied at 2013-7-1 16:26 back.gif

It does not work in the Maxthon 4.1.1.

ahh thanks - will have a look