Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sai

Can't stay connected

Recommended Posts

I everyone.

Since some days, I can't stay connected in Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google in Maxthon, for PC only; on Android its working nicely.

I uninstalled, wiped the filed, reinstalled older versions, ... I still can't stay connected... My usernames and passwords are well stored in maxthon, But I have to connect everytime I launch Maxthon, meaning receiving an SMS code to unlock my accounts... this is quite painful.

Can anybody guide me on to to recover a "normal" behavior?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for now, I'm using 5.2.7.1000.

I tried the latest Beta version (both, in fact 5.2.7.2500 and 5.3.8.700), tried also 5.2.6.1000... Impossible to stay connected to Google or Facebook.

This is occuring since I first tried 5.3.8.700. 

I cannot post screenshot as there is no error... just I am not connected in google...

 

No VPN, or anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, but I don't see the point of posting a video. 

When I open the browser, I want to login  in Google. Maxthon remember my username and password, then I've got the security check which send me a code by SMS to effectively connect to my account.

Then I close the browser. next time I open it, I am no more connected in google, and have to restart the whole procedure.

The same thing is happening with facebook, linkedIn, ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
15 hours ago, Sai said:

Sorry, but I don't see the point of posting a video. 

When I open the browser, I want to login  in Google. Maxthon remember my username and password, then I've got the security check which send me a code by SMS to effectively connect to my account.

Then I close the browser. next time I open it, I am no more connected in google, and have to restart the whole procedure.

The same thing is happening with facebook, linkedIn, ...

Hi there, if you install v5.3.8.xxx then install v5.2.7.xxxx, it will cause this issue. To fix this issue please press the keyboard "Win+R", run "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", find the folder "Maxthon5", rename the folder or delete it then restart the browser.

run.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, if you install v5.3.8.xxx then install v5.2.7.xxxx, it will cause this issue. To fix this issue please press the keyboard "Win+R", run "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", find the folder "Maxthon5", rename the folder or delete it then restart the browser.

run.png

Thanks a lot!!

 

That does the job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites