AB+ prevents more loading

10 hours ago, joemax said:

AB+ prevents the automatic(and even manual) loading of "Load More" on this page:

http://uploadvr.com/microsoft-patent-hints-at-potential-vr-features-for-hololens/

With AB+ disabled, the page is automatically loaded simply by scrolling.

I also test it, it actually also happen on my computer. I asked our development team. This problem is because of ABP rules decided by ABP company. If you use chrome with a ADP extension would be same. It's not a bug.

Anyway, I am very happy to receive your feedback. I appreciate the information you given with much details. Thanks your like and support for maxthon. If you find other bugs or problems, please tell us.

4 minutes ago, BugMiss006 said:

I also test it, it actually also happen on my computer. I asked our development team. This problem is because of ABP rules decided by ABP company. If you use chrome with a ADP extension would be same. It's not a bug.

Anyway, I am very happy to receive your feedback. I appreciate the information you given with much details. Thanks your like and support for maxthon. If you find other bugs or problems, please tell us.

which rule should we add to the filters to prevent this ?

sigmax2.png

11 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

The problem is in EasyList rules.  I have removed EasyList and added Wilser's Super Quick List subscription located here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/15747-adblock-plus-super-quick-list-subscription/&do=findComment&comment=85505

With this adblock list the page workw normally autoomatically adding more as I scroll.

I don't know what rule causes the problem.,  But with SQList I don't worry about it.

<<SL>>

18 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

The problem is in EasyList rules.  I have removed EasyList and added Wilser's Super Quick List subscription located here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/15747-adblock-plus-super-quick-list-subscription/&do=findComment&comment=85505

With this adblock list the page workw normally autoomatically adding more as I scroll.

I don't know what rule causes the problem.,  But with SSQList I don't worry about it.

<<SL>>

.adrotate.

I'm not using easylist.  Oooops, I guess I was using Easy List.

.adrotate seems to be the only item blocked.

#@##adrotate this didn't work

9 hours ago, PHYR said:

Yes, removing easy list allows loading.

Did you take the next step, adding Wilser's Super Quick List?  It works for me, but I don't know how international it may be.  So it may or may not work in your neck of the woods.

<<SL>>

8 hours ago, -ody- said:

does it mean we can't add any exception to the list ? 

If you know what rule is causing that element to be blocked, then yes you can.

And as it so happens adding the exception @@/adrotate/* fixes the problem. PHYR was on the right track, just wrong syntax.

15 hours ago, -ody- said:

does it mean we can't add any exception to the list ? 

We can add some other easylist you want to block in "Adblock plus options" - “Filter lists” - "Add filter subscription". But we don't suggest  that more than one Easylist are selected at the same time, it will decrease webpage loading speed.

17 hours ago, PHYR said:

Yes, removing easy list allows loading.

Great~

If you don't like the present easylist, you also can change other easylist. The ABP function provide many different easylist of different countries. You can add a new one and delete old one to change easylist. But we don't suggest  that more than one Easylist are selected at the same time, it will decrease webpage loading speed. All those operations could be done in "Adblock plus options" - “Filter lists”.

9 hours ago, 7twenty said:

If you know what rule is causing that element to be blocked, then yes you can.

And as it so happens adding the exception @@/adrotate/* fixes the problem. PHYR was on the right track, just wrong syntax.

thank you...works !

sigmax2.png

Archived