Cloud Tab Missing From Download Tasks

Hi,

Just switched from 4.4.xxx to 9.4.1.1. Now there is no longer any Maxthon Cloud Capability. only one tab shows. I can't find a setting to turn it back on. I have a lot of files stored in Maxthon Cloud that I hope are still there.

Has this capability been discontinued?

Why are there two versions of Maxthon? There doesn't seem to be any explaintion of which to  use.

Regards, Gary

Hi,

Just switched back to Maxthon 4.4.8.2000. Cloud Upload tab is back and fmy files are still intact,

i note that the Maxthon download page shows 9.4.1.1 as the standard download.

i'd really like to see a side-by-side comparison of the two browsers features and why a user might pick one or the other. 

Regards, Gary

14 minutes ago, gary87zx said:

Hi,

Just switched back to Maxthon 4.4.8.2000. Cloud Upload tab is back and fmy files are still intact,

i note that the Maxthon download page shows 9.4.1.1 as the standard download.

i'd really like to see a side-by-side comparison of the two browsers features and why a user might pick one or the other. 

Regards, Gary

Use a portable version of one of the releases.

1 hour ago, gary87zx said:

Hi,

Just switched from 4.4.xxx to 9.4.1.1. Now there is no longer any Maxthon Cloud Capability. only one tab shows. I can't find a setting to turn it back on. I have a lot of files stored in Maxthon Cloud that I hope are still there.

Has this capability been discontinued?

Why are there two versions of Maxthon? There doesn't seem to be any explaintion of which to  use.

Regards, Gary

Hi there.

Next time perform Search on Forum, please.

There are similar topics already.

Example :

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18971-4911000-cloud-and-download/

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18982-where-is-maxthon-cloud/#comment-98346

On 12/3/2016 20:47:40, gary87zx said:

Hi,

Not to be overly sensitive, but I did search the forums first. Guess I just didn't hit the right search parameters. For future reference, what did you use?

Regards, Gary

just try with "cloud", and you will find several threads.

sigmax2.png

Archived