3rd problem Magic fill

I can see the problem but... what's the problem? If you're using the auto option then Maxthon will fill any fields that match saved data it has. If you only want to fill in particular ones, then save it for that page and it should only fill the correct fields.

And saying that, even if both fields are filled as shown it doesn't matter as nothing happens until you click the login or create a new account button. So if you only want to login, what is entered elsewhere is ignored.

For me, using the MagicFill dropdown, it only enters data in the section selected, but it may be due to the language as well.

I can see the problem but... what's the problem? If you're using the auto option then Maxthon will fill any fields that match saved data it has. If you only want to fill in particular ones, then save it for that page and it should only fill the correct fields.

And saying that, even if both fields are filled as shown it doesn't matter as nothing happens until you click the login or create a new account button. So if you only want to login, what is entered elsewhere is ignored.

For me, using the MagicFill dropdown, it only enters data in the section selected, but it may be due to the language as well.

thanks you for respond 

What's wrong with this 

I got the lastest version of maxthon !

What can i do?

Go to another browser?

bad bad !

repeat the same problems

Not an issue to me either. Just ignore the form you don't want to use  :)

sigmax2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ultra 7up,

Thanks for your quesiton. The dropn-down menu is a function of our magic fill. It will be there automaticlly so that you do not have to fill in it by hand eveytime. If you want to log in another account, you have just delete all the information that has been remembered there and fill in it. I hope this would help you.

Archived