to Maxthon

Tony

like many here i am asking what is happening - does Maxthon have a future - the silence from China is deafening - users are posting that they are no longer using the browser but there is a core of people that want Maxthon to succeed - i add my voice to that - i come here in hope that Maxthon 6 or whatever it will be called is not only a hope but a fact 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Maybe that's why all of India and Vietnam and other spammers are subscribing to this forum every day because they know it's dead anyway. Now they have started spoofing IP addresses of the U.S.A. I was going to let them go and flood this forum with spam, but just can't do it. I hate spammers and want to catch them before they do any damage. 

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I'm not sure, but it looks like comments do not work for more than a year. If an extension does not work, you have no way to warn the developer about this. And I noticed that now third-party developers can not upload extensions / update.  I uploaded the update for Twitter this July, but it is still not available. The same story with SaveTube and ViewTube. Even if they close the project, they should do it right: many people will continue to use MX and this people will need extensions, but now Extensions Center is dead.

Archived