Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30267399

Favorites page can not oganize favorities

15 posts in this topic

How can I work and eith favorites page? Espesially pages (1. 2. 3 ...) that I inherited from my previous version? I can not change them, move them, only delete 

xz.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried dragging them? Dragging works fine for me and most people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Have you tried dragging them? Dragging works fine for me and most people.

Thanks, Dragging I tried, but what is the reason for dragging. I can't add them, can't edit or change them. Only open (in new tab) or delete. Please see the pic below

xz.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 30267399 said:

Thanks, Dragging I tried, but what is the reason for dragging. I can't add them, can't edit or change them. Only open (in new tab) or delete. Please see the pic below

Hi 30267399, thanks for the post. We'll add edit function when these tiles in a folder. Currently, you can drag them out of the folder and edit them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your prompt response. So I drag one out of folder, edit it and drag it back. That works ok, BUT while editing the possibility to choose favourites from the pages - sites currently opened in Maxthon is missing, as it was before. Why ???

xz.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 30267399 said:

How can I work and eith favorites page?

Just FYI, that "page" is called Quick Access or QA, not "favorites page".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok. So how can I edit QA pages the way I did it before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2016 at 6:52 PM, 30267399 said:

BUT while editing the possibility to choose favourites from the pages - sites currently opened in Maxthon is missing

Hi friend, I don't understand this part. 

Do you mean that when you are editing, then you cannot choose what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi friend, I don't understand this part. 

Do you mean that when you are editing, then you cannot choose what?

He has in mind the choice favorites while editing in QA, as in the MX4.

                          2016.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I mean in earlier Maxthon while editing you could choose "Currently opened"  which I consider very convenient. Now the possibility is missing, I do not understand why. Was it so complicated to leave that?

 

xz.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 30267399 said:

choose "Currently opened"

Hi 30267399, so you are referring to this function?

currently open QA.png

Actually, we are developing a new function which is quite similar to this one.

It's a new menu option when you right-click a tab, it says "send to", and you can choose to send to your quick access.

This new version of QA is expected to be released in a few weeks. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi 30267399, so you are referring to this function?

currently open QA.png

Actually, we are developing a new function which is quite similar to this one.

It's a new menu option when you right-click a tab, it says "send to", and you can choose to send to your quick access.

This new version of QA is expected to be released in a few weeks. :wink:

I certainly hope the new version provides ;ocal (offline) storage of  the QA.  I am glad to hear about the Send to ...QA function.  That has bugged me by its absence, but I neglected to raise the issue myself.

                           <<SL>>

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I certainly hope the new version provides ;ocal (offline) storage of  the QA.  I am glad to hear about the Send to ...QA function.  That has bugged me by its absence, but I neglected to raise the issue myself.

 

Uhm, which version are you running??? Have you tried right click tab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PHYR said:

I certainly hope the new version provides ;ocal (offline) storage of  the QA.  I am glad to hear about the Send to ...QA function.  That has bugged me by its absence, but I neglected to raise the issue myself.

 

Uhm, which version are you running??? Have you tried right click tab?

Thank you! :D Always nice to learn something new,  Version? = 5.0.2.300 portable.

                                <<SL>>                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

Thank you! :D Always nice to learn something new,  Version? = 5.0.2.300 portable.

                                <<SL>>                  

Yeah, I think its new in M5.0.2.300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites