Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sergey_K

winpc resolved "i.maxthon.com" International support

9 posts in this topic

I have a Russian version of the browser, the settings selected Russian. Why opens by default English (en-us) website?
However, if in the address bar manually replace "en-us.htm" to "ru-ru.htm", it opens the correct Russian information site.

 

I_maxthon(edit).jpg

I_maxthon(ru-ru).jpg

I_maxthon.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sergey_K, what is your computer system language?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey_K, what is your computer system language?

Russian, obviously :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course Russian !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sergey_K, I've forwarded this to our product team, and they find there truly could be some improvements. And our developers are optimizing the logic here. Will fix it soon. Thank you for reporting.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sergey_K, this bug has been fixed. You may try it again now:wink:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey_K, this bug has been fixed. You may try it again now:wink:

I tried and still opens in english :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BugSir006

Well, everything works now. Thanks for the quick response and solution to the problem!

 Galileusz

2 hours ago, Galileusz said:

I tried and still opens in english :wink:

It is only and specially for Russian! Russia and China - friendship forever!:p

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ups, lapse :D I forgot that, I don't have a full translation of the interface and the choice is still English and Chinese.  So, everything is ok :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites