Feed Reader

Mai Vinh

Fault problem in Feed Reader:

When open Maxthon and then click the FeedReader news on full display (image 1), but if you close the window and click the FeedReader again it is empty (image 2), the list rrs manipulate disappearance FeedReader as any on the menu-add new feed - ...., Maxthon required to exit and reopen it to work on the new FeedReader.

Maxthon v4.2.0.800

(translate google)

post-10708653-14315112716485_thumb.png

post-10708653-1431511271747_thumb.png

I'm sorry but I can't confirm. I just installed M4.2.0.800 and there wasn't this problem with feed reader. I can open and close M4 as often as I like. I don't know why you are having this problem but I can say other problems reader is having will be fixed in the next version. Thanx for brining it to the attention of developers.

joemax replied at 2013-10-3 21:09 back.gif

I'm sorry but I can't confirm. I just installed M4.2.0.800 and there wasn't this problem with feed r ...

sometimes it happens

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Link VIDEO :

I'm back to using version 4.1.2.4000 that it is very stable on FeedRead

Version 4.1.3.1200 beta and mx4.2.0.800 preview are faulty FeedRead

that's happened to me often in the past and present, then it comes back and then goes again. I don't use RSS anymore though.

this might or might not fix the glitch, but try this perhaps?: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsx395nu6t0irj4/M4_page.zip - replace the page.dat in your Maxthon installation with that one. it also has other mods such as zork's QA mod, my tweaks on better performance with its js code, Allid.nxt's reader-mode mods, and KenjiKyou's feed reader mod.

cooltext.png

I have discovered the problem and fault FeedRead in version 4.1.3.1600 Maxthon v4.2.0.800-beta, and I fix the following:

Install official version 4.1.2.4000 then copy the file 'page.dat' to another folder

Now install the new version v4.2.0.800 or newer 4.1.3.1600-beta, then copy 'page.dat' alternative version to the new version no longer FeedRead fault again!

==> FeedRead: OK!:lol

(translate google)

Archived