Passkeeper sync PC to Android

I had to do a factory reset on my phone a few days ago. Whilst my Favorites have all synced Passkeeper has not and shows no inclination to do so. I have logged in at uu.me but it will not sync from there. Auto Sync is on as is only WiFi Sync. What is the official syncing method?

On 5/22/2024 at 1:43 AM, skidude2 said:

I had to do a factory reset on my phone a few days ago. Whilst my Favorites have all synced Passkeeper has not and shows no inclination to do so. I have logged in at uu.me but it will not sync from there. Auto Sync is on as is only WiFi Sync. What is the official syncing method?

Hi skidude2, may I know which version are you using?

Not now fixed really as you have given with one hand and taken away with the other. Yes I have passkeeper operational but the installed version does not have Adblocker and I have all the ads flashing at me. I find the ads worse than the absence of passkeeper so I have reverted to 7.0.5.1000 again.
Is there a version that has both adblocker and passkeeper sync that I can use.
My PC  portable  Maxthon has now  suddenly lost all my favorites ans will not resync them all Grrrrr.

8 hours ago, skidude2 said:

Not now fixed really as you have given with one hand and taken away with the other. Yes I have passkeeper operational but the installed version does not have Adblocker and I have all the ads flashing at me. I find the ads worse than the absence of passkeeper so I have reverted to 7.0.5.1000 again.
Is there a version that has both adblocker and passkeeper sync that I can use.
My PC  portable  Maxthon has now  suddenly lost all my favorites ans will not resync them all Grrrrr.

Hi skidude2, have you enabled the adblock extension or it is enable but not working? And can I know which portable version are you using?

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi skidude2, have you enabled the adblock extension or it is enable but not working? And can I know which portable version are you using?

I am talking about the Android version. As far as I can see there is no add on for AdBlock Plus, it seems to be built in to the instal from Playstore. It is there in V7.0.5.1000 but not in the version you sent to me which fixed the passkeeper issue.

2 hours ago, skidude2 said:

Any update on this please as the ads are soooo annoying. How can I install AdBlock on android on the test version you provided ?

Hi skidude2, have reported this issue and it will be added in the next version.