Improve Maxnote as a bookmark manager !

As my previous topic is closed:

I'm reposting here, since all these problems have not been fixed and now you're charging me for defective functionalities ! I've lost 154580 golds with your stupid system, only done to charge more $ from people whereas we've been loyal Maxthon users for many years !

So the least you could do is selling a FULLY functional system, not a buggy equivalent system to the standard bookmarks manager !

I agree that if Maxthon are going to make a Super bookmarks extension then it should work well.

But I am curious about the choice to use Maxnote for bookmarking, is there are particular reason to use it instead of the regular bookmarks?

Edited by new user

Hi,

The team is working on some criticl updates recently including the improved, more stable syncing service, updating browser engine etc etc. The super bookmark is among the most important features and those bugs will be fixed. It just takes some time for a small team to handle all these. Meanwhile if you are not happy with the super bookmark, you know you can always switch back to the classic bookmark system. 

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

On 4/15/2024 at 7:26 PM, MaxthonJeff said:

Hi,

The team is working on some criticl updates recently including the improved, more stable syncing service, updating browser engine etc etc. The super bookmark is among the most important features and those bugs will be fixed. It just takes some time for a small team to handle all these. Meanwhile if you are not happy with the super bookmark, you know you can always switch back to the classic bookmark system. 

I like to think that "updating browser engine" means that a newer Chromium version is in the works for Maxthon. Something like 120 or newer would be very welcome.

For me if you're proposing a paid option, it should be fully functional ! You can't charge people with something which is working like a beta... why create a function to manage bookmarks that offers fewer options than the basic function (which is free with Maxthon) ? A complete nonsense for me...

• Thanks 1