Hello, I lost a picture

Max123

2 hours ago, Max123 said:

How do I access the cache or what can I do to view the temporary content? This is on Windows 11 with Maxthon 7.1 64bit.

Hi Max123, do you mean you have downloaded a picture previously but lost it? If it was downloaded and deleted then high likely you will not be able to retrieve it. If you are looking for cache folder, perhaps you could follow the pathway when you install the browser. Go under your profile and you should be able to see cache folder.

image.png

9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Max123, do you mean you have downloaded a picture previously but lost it? If it was downloaded and deleted then high likely you will not be able to retrieve it. If you are looking for cache folder, perhaps you could follow the pathway when you install the browser. Go under your profile and you should be able to see cache folder.

image.png

Its a picture seen that got lost when closing the page. I was looking for the install folder but I cannot find it in the all programs folder, is it installed somewhere else?

On 2/24/2024 at 7:52 AM, Max123 said:

Its a picture seen that got lost when closing the page. I was looking for the install folder but I cannot find it in the all programs folder, is it installed somewhere else?

Hi Max123, could you specify which picture is that? Was it open in a tab or did you download it?

On 2/25/2024 at 7:35 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Max123, could you specify which picture is that? Was it open in a tab or did you download it?

Yes it was opened in a tab and did not get a chance to download it. I'm hoping to find the image somewhere in the temp files but I don't know where the folder is located in windows 11.

49 minutes ago, Max123 said:

Yes it was opened in a tab and did not get a chance to download it. I'm hoping to find the image somewhere in the temp files but I don't know where the folder is located in windows 11.

Hi Max123, perhaps you could look into the History in the browser and see if you could locate the tab again. Just press 'Ctrl + H' or you could go under the main menu and select History.

Archived