Hello, I lost a picture


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Max123 said:

How do I access the cache or what can I do to view the temporary content? This is on Windows 11 with Maxthon 7.1 64bit.

Hi Max123, do you mean you have downloaded a picture previously but lost it? If it was downloaded and deleted then high likely you will not be able to retrieve it. If you are looking for cache folder, perhaps you could follow the pathway when you install the browser. Go under your profile and you should be able to see cache folder.

 

image.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Max123, do you mean you have downloaded a picture previously but lost it? If it was downloaded and deleted then high likely you will not be able to retrieve it. If you are looking for cache folder, perhaps you could follow the pathway when you install the browser. Go under your profile and you should be able to see cache folder.

 

image.png

Its a picture seen that got lost when closing the page. I was looking for the install folder but I cannot find it in the all programs folder, is it installed somewhere else?

Link to comment
On 2/24/2024 at 7:52 AM, Max123 said:

Its a picture seen that got lost when closing the page. I was looking for the install folder but I cannot find it in the all programs folder, is it installed somewhere else?

Hi Max123, could you specify which picture is that? Was it open in a tab or did you download it?

Link to comment
On 2/25/2024 at 7:35 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Max123, could you specify which picture is that? Was it open in a tab or did you download it?

Yes it was opened in a tab and did not get a chance to download it. I'm hoping to find the image somewhere in the temp files but I don't know where the folder is located in windows 11.

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Max123 said:

Yes it was opened in a tab and did not get a chance to download it. I'm hoping to find the image somewhere in the temp files but I don't know where the folder is located in windows 11.

Hi Max123, perhaps you could look into the History in the browser and see if you could locate the tab again. Just press 'Ctrl + H' or you could go under the main menu and select History.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.