Hello, Cannot login to my maxthon account

One day ago I opened my maxthon browser and notice i wasn't logged in. I went to try an login an every time i tried i would get this message...

S0zv0.jpg

Later on i said hmmm let me try to reset my password, maybe i'm forgetting something simple. I reset my password and it said it was successful an then bamm..I goto to login an i get the same message again..

S0zv0.jpg

10 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

One day ago I opened my maxthon browser and notice i wasn't logged in. I went to try an login an every time i tried i would get this message...

S0zv0.jpg

Later on i said hmmm let me try to reset my password, maybe i'm forgetting something simple. I reset my password and it said it was successful an then bamm..I goto to login an i get the same message again..

S0zv0.jpg

Hi R0CKnR0LLA, could you give me your account email and I will try to reset your password for you? By the way can I check which version are you using?

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi R0CKnR0LLA, could you give me your account email and I will try to reset your password for you? By the way can I check which version are you using?

hey and here you go. logangwyn@gmail.com I am using version 7.1.7.8000

3 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I tried and still the same result.

Hi R0CKnR0LLA, my apologies but could you try again? I have reported your issue to the development team and they have looked into this error; will need your assistance to try logging in again to see if it works.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, kvd71, тебе нужно будет настроить приложение для аутентификации, добавив в него Maxthon. Следуйте шаг за шагом и отсканируйте Maxthon QR, чтобы добавить его.

Recommend the application. Where can I get Maxthon QR?

3 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, kvd71, тебе нужно будет настроить приложение для аутентификации, добавив в него Maxthon. Следуйте шаг за шагом и отсканируйте Maxthon QR, чтобы добавить его.

Can you disable two-factor authentication for me? My login is kvd71@mail.ru

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, kvd71, не могли бы вы загрузить приложение для аутентификации на свой телефон?

installed different applications. Does not work

The authenticator requires a secret key or QR code. Where can I watch it on Maxthon?

2 hours ago, kvd71 said:

installed different applications. Does not work

The authenticator requires a secret key or QR code. Where can I watch it on Maxthon?

Hi kvd71, the QR code from Maxthon is available during the setup of the two factor authentication. If you have previously setup before, this QR code will not appear again.

55 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, kvd71, QR-код от Maxthon доступен во время настройки двухфакторной аутентификации. Если вы уже выполнили настройку ранее, этот QR-код больше не появится.

How do I reset all this? Where should I write?

1 час назад, BugSir009 сказал:

Привет, kvd71, мне удалось бросить для тебя 2FA. Не могли бы вы проверить со своей стороны?

Thank you. Everything is working. Only when I reset two-factor authentication am I required to enter a recovery code. Can I reset it too? To make it like the first time..

Archived