Vbox reset

Firge

Ahoj, rád bych Vás oslovil s řešením problému. Dnes jsem chtěl použít Vbox a ejhle chce to po mě pin. Bohužel si nepamatuji že bych Vbox někdy aktivoval to znamená že i pin bohužel neznám. Zkoušel jsem kde co a bez výsledku. Je tedy nějaká možnost jak Vbox resetovat. Z prohlížeče to nelze. nebo respektivě jsem nenašel způsob. Děkuji za jakou koli radu.

12 hours ago, Firge said:

Hello, I would like to contact you with a solution to the problem. Today I wanted to use Vbox and lo and behold it asks for a pin. Unfortunately, I don't remember ever activating Vbox, which means that I don't know the pin either. I've tried everywhere and to no avail. So is there any way to reset Vbox. You can't do it from a browser. or, respectively, I did not find a way. Thanks for any advice.

Hi Firge, do you mean you are able to login to VBox but you do not remember the PIN code? Could you send a screenshot of what you see so I could check further for you?

12 hours ago, Firge said:

Hi, thanks for the advice. I tried several times, unfortunately, without success. Still the same without change. 

Hi Firge, kindly make sure you exit the browser before deleting all the files in VBox folder under your local drive. Do look under the 'Roaming' folder and search for VBox as well. Delete all files in there if there are any. After deleting, launch the browser again and you should be able to reset the PIN.

image.png

Ahoj, tak bohužel také ne. Je to nefunkční. Zkoušelj sem odinstalovat Maxthon přes revo uninstaler a odebrat vše co je v PC. Čistá instalace a také to nefunguje. 

Jen jsem si zadělal na problémy. Teď už funguje až na ten zas... Vbox + překladač v adresním řádku ten je taky mrtvý.

On 9/23/2023 at 4:22 AM, Firge said:

Hi, unfortunately not either. It's broken. Try to uninstall Maxthon here via revo uninstaller and remove everything on the PC. Clean install and it doesn't work either. 

I was just making trouble. Now it works except for that one... Vbox + translator in the address bar is also dead.

Hi fir, so did you manage to reset it? And do make sure you are using the latest version.

Ahoj, tak konečně už !!! K tomu co jsem udělal. verzi prohlížeče mám 7.1.6.1800 a nezměněnou. Trochu jsem se vrtal v registrech a tam mě napadl nápad jestli není poškozena některá knihovna Windows a ano byla a hned několik. Nechal jsem opravit a jelikož jsem to dělal včera večer tak jsem to nechal být. Dnes přijdu spustím a hle Vbox chodí s troškou nadsázky. Nedaří se mi aktivace přes telefon. Ne a ne přijít verifikační kod. Tak uvidím později. Děkuji za pomoc a kdybych potřeboval ozvu se o radu na to to vlákno. 

Archived