Maxthon display issue

Toh 阿杜

Hi, here is the screenshot from other browser, you can see the different there.image.png?width=887&height=420

If normally, the Pixiv website will have all black color on the page if i use dark mode, not like the first picture that have white color cover a lot of part.

image.png?width=500&height=420

And here, is also the same. Normally the bottom there will not have white color cover on it.

For the version, im now using 7.1.6.1300 beta that i update yesterday. But this issue is actually occur since the last 3 or 4 version. Every time when i saw the update i was hoping it will fix this issue, but it's not, so i decided to post here and seek for help.

27 minutes ago, Toh 阿杜 said:

Hi, here is the screenshot from other browser, you can see the different there.image.png?width=887&height=420

If normally, the Pixiv website will have all black color on the page if i use dark mode, not like the first picture that have white color cover a lot of part.

image.png?width=500&height=420

And here, is also the same. Normally the bottom there will not have white color cover on it.

For the version, im now using 7.1.6.1300 beta that i update yesterday. But this issue is actually occur since the last 3 or 4 version. Every time when i saw the update i was hoping it will fix this issue, but it's not, so i decided to post here and seek for help.

Hi Toh 阿杜, could you try again with the latest 1700 version?

Archived