Old Maxthon Passport on

Wsewolod

Hello,

I am trying to recover some old bookmarks and profile data from my maxthon account (it should be this same one I am accessing the forums with). Back when I still used maxthon, it was still the cloud browser with a Maxthon Passport sign-in that synced your bookmarks in the cloud. I can't seem to log into it at all in the old browser and Maxthon 7, which I just downloaded, just creates a new account when I try signing in. Were the old maxthon passports all deleted in the past several years or is there some way for me to recover my environment? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

8 hours ago, Wsewolod said:

Hello,

I am trying to recover some old bookmarks and profile data from my maxthon account (it should be this same one I am accessing the forums with). Back when I still used maxthon, it was still the cloud browser with a Maxthon Passport sign-in that synced your bookmarks in the cloud. I can't seem to log into it at all in the old browser and Maxthon 7, which I just downloaded, just creates a new account when I try signing in. Were the old maxthon passports all deleted in the past several years or is there some way for me to recover my environment? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Hi Wsewolod, if you have used MX5 previously, then you could import your MX5 account information and details from our server to MX7. This can be done through Settings > General > Maxthon Account > Import Maxthon 5 account data from server

image.png

Archived