Unable to retrieve my passcodes

Hi, Since my maxthon is updated to new version few weeks ago, i'm unable to retrieve my passcodes. When i click on "login to maxthon" option it shows Guest, Person 1 and then my email id. When i click on my email id, it shows as if i'm in my account, but still it shows me "login to maxthon" option instead of my email id. None of my passcodes are visible. it's not allowing me to view my passcodes. it says i'm not logged in. This process keeps repeating.

On 7/15/2023 at 3:10 PM, tammasarath said:

Hi, Since my maxthon is updated to new version few weeks ago, i'm unable to retrieve my passcodes. When i click on "login to maxthon" option it shows Guest, Person 1 and then my email id. When i click on my email id, it shows as if i'm in my account, but still it shows me "login to maxthon" option instead of my email id. None of my passcodes are visible. it's not allowing me to view my passcodes. it says i'm not logged in. This process keeps repeating.

Hi tammasarath, could you go to this website: http://my.maxthon.com to change your password then try logging in again?

Archived