"Add to Maxnote" problem

Hello,

I noticed that in Mx 7.0.2.2401 and early versions, when I click on "Add to Maxnote", a small window pop-up offering different possibilities (URL, Content, Snapshot, Selection and Whole page as image) (see join file image "Add to Maxtnote_1.png"). But starting with versions 7.2.2.2500 up to 7.0.2.2600, this window just disappeared when I click on "Add to Maxnote", there is another window that not offers such possibilities (see join file image "Add to Maxthon_2.png"). I hope that developers will correct this problem. Meanwhile, I removed the latest versions and I go back to Mx 7.0.2.2401 because this feature was very useful for me.

Thank.

Jus

Add to Maxtnote_1.png

Add to Maxtnote_2.png

10 hours ago, Jus2021 said:

Hello,

I noticed that in Mx 7.0.2.2401 and early versions, when I click on "Add to Maxnote", a small window pop-up offering different possibilities (URL, Content, Snapshot, Selection and Whole page as image) (see join file image "Add to Maxtnote_1.png"). But starting with versions 7.2.2.2500 up to 7.0.2.2600, this window just disappeared when I click on "Add to Maxnote", there is another window that not offers such possibilities (see join file image "Add to Maxthon_2.png"). I hope that developers will correct this problem. Meanwhile, I removed the latest versions and I go back to Mx 7.0.2.2401 because this feature was very useful for me.

Thank.

Jus

Add to Maxtnote_1.png

Add to Maxtnote_2.png

Hi Jus2021, those options are now moved to a drop-down menu right beside the "Add to MaxNote" button.

image.png

Archived