Experiencing Slow Speed and Slow Page Loading with Maxthon Browser on Intel Evo

Hello fellow Maxthon users,

I'm currently encountering some frustrating speed and page loading issues while using Maxthon browser on my Intel Evo laptop. It's been quite a challenge, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems or has any suggestions to improve the performance and reading experience in Maxthon.

Here are some details about my system and the issues I'm facing:

Processor: Intel Evo

Window 10
RAM: 8 GB
Internet Connection: [Specify your internet connection speed and type (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, etc.)]
Before I started using Maxthon on this Intel Evo laptop, I had a smooth browsing experience with other browsers. However, after switching to Maxthon, I've noticed slower loading times for webpages and a general sluggishness in overall browsing speed. Additionally, when reading articles or scrolling through content-heavy pages, I encounter cooking and stuttering issues.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps on my own, but the problems persist. Here's what I've attempted so far:

Cleared Cache and Cookies: I cleared the browser cache and cookies to ensure that outdated data isn't impacting performance. However, this didn't resolve the speed issues or improve the reading experience.

Disabled Extensions: I disabled all extensions and add-ons to check if any of them were causing the slowdown. Unfortunately, even with all extensions disabled, the slow speed and cooking issues persisted.

Tested Different Websites: I visited various websites to see if the problem was isolated to specific sites. However, I noticed the same slow speed and cooking issues across different webpages, suggesting a broader problem with Maxthon's performance.

If any of you have experienced similar speed issues or have found solutions to enhance performance and reading in Maxthon, I would greatly appreciate your insights and suggestions. Whether it's tweaking specific settings, optimizing Maxthon for an Intel Evo laptop, or any other advice, please feel free to share your experiences.

Furthermore, if you need any additional details about my system configuration or the specific issues I'm facing, please let me know, and I'll provide the necessary information.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

1 hour ago, Jessica Shepherd said:

Hello fellow Maxthon users,

I'm currently encountering some frustrating speed and page loading issues while using Maxthon browser on my Intel Evo laptop. It's been quite a challenge, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems or has any suggestions to improve the performance and reading experience in Maxthon.

Here are some details about my system and the issues I'm facing:

Processor: Intel Evo

Window 10
RAM: 8 GB
Internet Connection: [Specify your internet connection speed and type (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, etc.)]
Before I started using Maxthon on this Intel Evo laptop, I had a smooth browsing experience with other browsers. However, after switching to Maxthon, I've noticed slower loading times for webpages and a general sluggishness in overall browsing speed. Additionally, when reading articles or scrolling through content-heavy pages, I encounter cooking and stuttering issues.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps on my own, but the problems persist. Here's what I've attempted so far:

Cleared Cache and Cookies: I cleared the browser cache and cookies to ensure that outdated data isn't impacting performance. However, this didn't resolve the speed issues or improve the reading experience.

Disabled Extensions: I disabled all extensions and add-ons to check if any of them were causing the slowdown. Unfortunately, even with all extensions disabled, the slow speed and cooking issues persisted.

Tested Different Websites: I visited various websites to see if the problem was isolated to specific sites. However, I noticed the same slow speed and cooking issues across different webpages, suggesting a broader problem with Maxthon's performance.

If any of you have experienced similar speed issues or have found solutions to enhance performance and reading in Maxthon, I would greatly appreciate your insights and suggestions. Whether it's tweaking specific settings, optimizing Maxthon for an Intel Evo laptop, or any other advice, please feel free to share your experiences.

Furthermore, if you need any additional details about my system configuration or the specific issues I'm facing, please let me know, and I'll provide the necessary information.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Hi Jessica Shepherd, may I know which Maxthon version are you using?

Archived