Sidebar suggestion

Jus2021

A long time ago, I made the following suggestion: 

"Is it possible or could you make it possible to transfer or install the extensions downloaded by the users, not default ones from the top to the sidebar (see the attached file)? This will make room for the address bar and users will have few extensions to hide."

576905680_Sidebarsuggestion.thumb.png.f2199c4246acdc5c139b03ccd1debf2b.png

Till now, I am still waiting and asking myself why we have these two icons for a large space? I was hoping that developers will suggest maybe others icons or add something but nothing is coming. These two icons are in other places as if they are the main functions. I do not want to hide this sidebar, but to make it more useful. If it is difficult to add extensions there, I propose removing it and put the two icons on the bar on the top and also remove the sidebar.

Thank you

Jus

13 hours ago, Jus2021 said:

A long time ago, I made the following suggestion: 

"Is it possible or could you make it possible to transfer or install the extensions downloaded by the users, not default ones from the top to the sidebar (see the attached file)? This will make room for the address bar and users will have few extensions to hide."

576905680_Sidebarsuggestion.thumb.png.f2199c4246acdc5c139b03ccd1debf2b.png

Till now, I am still waiting and asking myself why we have these two icons for a large space? I was hoping that developers will suggest maybe others icons or add something but nothing is coming. These two icons are in other places as if they are the main functions. I do not want to hide this sidebar, but to make it more useful. If it is difficult to add extensions there, I propose removing it and put the two icons on the bar on the top and also remove the sidebar.

Thank you

Jus

Hi Jus2021, suggestion recorded. 

Archived