Maxnote Not Syncing

Hello,

I noticed while making bookmark changes that Maxnote is not syncing. Adds to local PC bookmarks do not show when I open Maxnote on my PC and changes in Maxnote do not reflect in my PC bookmarks.

Doing a manual sync of my Maxthon account did give a Maxnote error on v6.1.2.3000. I updated to v6.1.3.3000 which no longer shows an error but the sync problem is still there.

I do see local PC changes on my iPhone app. Maxnote changes from the local PC do not show up in my iPhone app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

On 7/24/2022 at 2:05 AM, kghoops said:

Hello,

I noticed while making bookmark changes that Maxnote is not syncing. Adds to local PC bookmarks do not show when I open Maxnote on my PC and changes in Maxnote do not reflect in my PC bookmarks.

Doing a manual sync of my Maxthon account did give a Maxnote error on v6.1.2.3000. I updated to v6.1.3.3000 which no longer shows an error but the sync problem is still there.

I do see local PC changes on my iPhone app. Maxnote changes from the local PC do not show up in my iPhone app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi kghoops, Maxnote and bookmarks are two different features. Adding to Maxnote you will have to search under Maxnote mx://note/ while adding to bookmarks you will have to search under bookmarks mx://bookmarks/

Archived