Video Scale problem on fullscreen if Windows Display scaled up

June8

10 hours ago, June8 said:

Hi,

If the Windows scale is more than 100% in settings, MX6 cannot scale the video player properly when fullscreen. The video player window scaled out from the browser window and some buttonscannot seen. And exiting from fullscreen also problematic.

Please check the provided video.

Please advice

Thanks

Hi June8, may I know which version of MX6 are you currently using? Did this issue occur in all videos you have watched? 

Hi,

Thank you for the quick respond. The version I am using is 6.1.3.1000(64-bit)1231. (Portable)

And yes, all videos has the exact same problem. I tried in Chrome and Edge browser and video player windows scaled fullscreen properly.

Thank you

On 12/31/2021 at 8:35 PM, June8 said:

Hi,

Thank you for the quick respond. The version I am using is 6.1.3.1000(64-bit)1231. (Portable)

And yes, all videos has the exact same problem. I tried in Chrome and Edge browser and video player windows scaled fullscreen properly.

Thank you

Hi June8, thanks for your reply. Could you send us a video on this issue again? I tried to check on your video in the previous post but couldn't see anything. Tried tested the issue out on my end but could not reproduce either.

Archived