Give a tip

My favorites are all gone after PC crashed

My PC crashed and when I opened Maxthon after my PC restarted, Maxthon said something about rebuilding the database. I clicked ok and then now all my favorites/bookmarks are gone. How do I recover my favorites? I'm using a guest account.

Edited by thegodlygod
Tip   Give

Hi there, press the keyboard "Win+R," run "%appdata%," find the folder "Maxthon5" > "Users" > "guest" > "Molebox," compress this folder and send it to me.

run.pngMolebox.jpg

Tip   Give
Posted (edited)

I don't know why but I don't have Maxthon5 folder in my Appdata roaming. Can I send you the Molebox from my Maxthon5 program folder? I have a dat file called Molebox-20210303-090723-cc569588-16bc-4e94-ab06-ba3a06eaa78c.dat inside.

snip.JPG

Edited by thegodlygod
Tip   Give
3 hours ago, thegodlygod said:

I don't know why but I don't have Maxthon5 folder in my Appdata roaming. Can I send you the Molebox from my Maxthon5 program folder? I have a dat file called Molebox-20210303-090723-cc569588-16bc-4e94-ab06-ba3a06eaa78c.dat inside.

Hi there, could you find the installation path of Maxthon 5 then find the folder "Molebox?"

Compress the folder "Molebox" and send it to me😊

Tip   Give