delrvich

Does Maxthon often revert to default settings?

I am forced to use a decripit HP Media Center 7350n Win XP PC and twice within a few months Maxthon has auto-reverted to default settings.

Can't remember the specifics the first time, but, it may have been the same circumstance. This second time was today. It bogged down connecting

to site. I rebooted, started up Maxthon, and it came up in default. Tried an Maxthon add-on a few days but its not enabled. Sitting waiting on virus check. 

11 hours ago, delrvich said:

I am forced to use a decripit HP Media Center 7350n Win XP PC and twice within a few months Maxthon has auto-reverted to default settings.

Can't remember the specifics the first time, but, it may have been the same circumstance. This second time was today. It bogged down connecting

to site. I rebooted, started up Maxthon, and it came up in default. Tried an Maxthon add-on a few days but its not enabled. Sitting waiting on virus check. 

Hi there, could you let us know the version of your browser? We recommend you to install v5.3.8.2100.

https://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/mx5.3.8.2100-beta.exe